Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hangin' at the Hanger for Hump Day!


  The Hanger Rock Club is one of my favorite places.  It is owned by Strummer & Kally Skytower.  Tonight was a celebration for Hump Day!  DJ Strummer rocked the house with his mixture of music (mostly rock, but I did hear a country tune in there).  The shows are always entertaining,  whether it be with the music or the conversation.


                                            Here is Strummer's view!  Always a good crowd!


                                                 DJ Strummer in the house!!  Great Set!


Miss Kally dancing & having a good time!


   Hawk & Angelique are always fun!  And I hear that Angel is now the Champion Boat Racer!  Can't wait to go against her next time!


 Jubal & Sandra really kicking it up.  They wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a good shot!  I did my best :).


Lorre loves excellent music!  She requested some great songs!  


Squeaky looking cute!  Love that hat!


  Kally handed us a lightning orb and asked us to wear it for the next song.  The next song was AC/DC's Thunderstruck.  What a great picture that made!  


  Chefdad!!   He loved a song soo much that he headbanged his desk!  This truly tells you what a good time these shows are!  Maybe you can join us next time!


And now...proof that you were all really hangin' with me tonight!

   Thank you to Strummer & Kally for hosting a fun event!   I know quite a few people here in InWorldz and they truly know the meaning of FUN!  The host Feel Good Tuesdays which are really, really fun.   This week they had the Boat races.  Last week they had Bumper Car Races...and guess what??   I came in 2nd Place!!  I got a huge trophy and everything!!!    But that will be a post coming soon!!
   Good Night my Friends!!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment