Sunday, September 22, 2013

Elsie Moon



Meet my bestie.... Elsie Moon!

I met Elsie a couple of years ago, in Second Life, while searching for a hunt gift in a store.  The particular store did a marvelous job hiding that prim.  It felt like I was looking for this thing a couple of hours!  While looking for it, I noticed another person wandering aimlessly like myself.  This person being Elsie Moon.  Once I found that gift, I sent Elsie a message offering assistance.  I know how frustrating searching and searching can be.  Little did I know that day my life would be forever changed!

Elsie and I became fast friends.  The love of hunting brought us together.  We would find the good hunts and do them together.  A little while later we became neighbors.  We eventually left that world,  moved to another, then land here in Inworldz,  where we are STILL neighbors!  

Elsie has been here for me many times.  She has heard me cry, and has cheered me up!  She gives good advice, and has been helpful in many aspects of my life.  She is very encouraging, getting me to try things that are new to me.  

Button Moon & Mudd are stores that Elsie has opened.  She is very creative and talented.  She makes adorable things.  Button Moon is a shabby chic store with furniture & decor (outside & inside), along with holiday merchandise.  Mudd is an alternative store.  This features items on the darker side.  You'll have to go visit to understand better.  

Elsie is the bestest friend ever so if you get a chance to meet her, do so!

                     Elsie,
                         Thank you for all that you are!  Thank you for
                          being my bestest friend!  I love ya!
                                                                <3,  Scarlot


No comments:

Post a Comment