Saturday, January 25, 2014

Double Feature..

   
     Ever try to clear out the landmarks in your inventory?   Last night I started.  I would teleport to various landmarks or not depending if they worked or not.   I found some very interesting places.  The first one I came across was a place called Birchglen North on a sim called Diamond Valley.  This is basically a residental sim created by Birch Wind, but opened to the public since there are a few shops, parks, waterfalls, a lodge and a cinema.  
   
      I was in a mood for some relaxation so I popped some popcorn in RL, grabbed a soda and pressed the play button and watched not only one but two films.  I watched both,   American Hustle and The Secret Life of Walter Middy.  I had the theater to myself so no dealing with the light of someone else's cell phone popping up in the darkness or the ringing of one for that matter.  What a pleasant night!

   If you get a moment or two, Birchglen North and South are wonderful to explore.  There are houses available for rent also.  There are different styles to choose from and seems like a nice community.  I would highly recommend it.  And make sure you catch a movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment