Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Contractor...


     Have I ever told you that I love to laugh and have fun??   Sometimes though I think I'm the only one that laughs.  Anyway,  my very good friends, The Skytowers,  are remodeling their sim.  They removed all that was on the land and started with a clean slate.   I went to visit and saw they had started rebuilding.  It was late at night and they were heading to bed.  Being the good friend I am, I told them that I would "handle" things while they were gone.  I would be the Contractor.   Doesn't that sound like I should be in one of those Mafia films?    

  
      Here I am in my Contractor garb.  The tool belt was a freebie that I absolutely love.  The shorts & boots are or will be available at Skytower Designs when the sim is back together.  Oh...and the helmut and shirt are Scarlot originals...if you want a copy (which I highly doubt)...let me know..hehehe.


   
     So, before Strum logged out for the night.  I asked what he would like me to work on...he said, "A 14 floor hotel called, The Scarlot Towers"   Ya can't blame a girl for taking him literally!  I made it exactly 14 floors even though Rockr told me that buildings don't have the floor 13 because of the bad luck associated with that number.  Well, there isn't any bad luck in InWorldz unless, of coarse you are ME playing Grabby. (sighs)


    I am pictured here with my main construction worker...Mr. Rockr.   I made him take off his shirt.  What?  Don't judge me!  Isn't that how  construction workers are dressed?  Well, if you can look past his hunky chest, notice the sign?   Yes, I changed it to The Scarlot Skytower.  I'm always telling my friends that I want to be a Skytower, so this was my chance.  Now that I've experienced it for one night...I'm glad to be a Verrazzano.  Being a Skytower was wayyy too much work!!


    When they are finished with their sim,  I will post about it and give you all the links!    Thank you to Strummer and Kally for letting me play with them all the time.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment